The Striders Classic is making a
few changes this year:
1. We are introducing a 5K in place of the 5 Mile
2. A portion of event proceeds will be donated to
AT Children's Project
3. Gender Specific Sizing on Shirts!
What to Expect
- The same great 10 Mile course, hills and all to make it fun and a great riverbank tune-up event!
- All finishers receive a high-quality tech shirt!
- Raffle in the Gym after the race!
MORE RACE DETAILS BELOW...
Paper Registrations Available At Both Striders
Locations: Grandville & Eastown
STRIDERS CLASSIC RACE DETAILS
Choose between 2 great races, The Classic 10 Mile or newly introduced 5K. Both great tune-up races for the upcoming River Bank Run. WHEN: Saturday, April 19 - 8:00 a.m.
DISTANCES: 10MI & 5K
WHERE: Covenant Christian HS: 1401 Ferndale Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49534 - Abundant Parking On Site -
10 Mile: $30 through April 6, $40 April 7-18, $45 Day-Of at Race
5K: $20 through April 6, $30 April 7-18, $35 Day-Of at Race
- Friday, April 18 at Striders Grandville from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday morning at Covenant Christian High School starting at 7 a.m.
COURSES: Both races are out and back courses. Accurate mile markers are posted and there will be aid stations (water & Gatorade) every 2 miles.
10-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & over.
Ceremony at 10:15 a.m. in gym
- Overall & Masters male & female: win a pair of shoes and knit hat.
- First place age group winners: win a knit hat
- Additional awards go 3 deep
Shirts: Gender Specific New Balance Short-Sleeve Tech Shirts
Refreshments: Fruit, Bagels and Drink after the race.
Contact Us: 616-261-9706
Post Race Raffle: There will be numerous gifts given away at the awards ceremony.